Hey everyone! I received the Fall 2016 Fab Fit Fun Box and I am so excited to share it with you guys! Fall is my favorite time of year and these items I received in the box are perfect for Fall time!
Fab Fit Fun is a seasonal subscription box – 4 boxes per year. $49.99 per box, or if you want to pay one price up front, you can upgrade to the “Select” package and become a VIP. Being a VIP member, you can customize your box, as well as get priority shipment. Each box comes with about $200 worth of products, so it’s such a great deal!
Check out my Summer FabFitFun Blog post and video
Below are the items I received in my box:
- The Brow Gal by Tonya Brooks: Clear Brow Gel – $20 Value
- The Created Co. “Good Morning Gorgeous” Coffee Tumbler – $19 Value – Get 15% Off Sitewide with Code: FABFITFUN —Love this mug!!
- Modcloth Loch and Key Scarf in Forest Plaid – $34.99 Value – Get 20% Off Any Purchase of $100+ with Code: FFF20
- Skin Laundry – Get 20% Off Sitewide Use code: FABFITFUN
- Spongelle – $16 value – Get 30% Off Sitewide & $5 Flat Rate Shipping with Code: FABFITFUN
- Mullein & Sparrow: French Lavendar Body Oil – $18 Value – Get 20% Off Sitewide Use Code – FFF2016
- Pure Cosmetics Nude Collection Palette – $50 value. Get $20% off your first order of $30 or more with Code: FABFITFUN. —This palette is similar to the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and the pigment from the shadows is amazing!!
- Toe Sox – $15 value – Get 15% Off Sitewide with Code: FFF16 — I was very intrigued by these, and wondered what the point of toeless socks were, but after reading into it, they are socks designed for barefoot activities, such as pilates, yoga, dance, barre, and martial arts. Such a great idea!
- Coloring Book w/ Colored Pencils