Hey everyone! I received the Spring 2017 FabFitFun Box and I am so excited to share it with you guys! Spring means warmer weather and all of these items are perfect for this spring.
FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box – 4 boxes per year. $49.99 per box, or save money by becoming a VIP member and pay $174.99 up front. As a VIP member, you can customize your box, as well as get priority shipment. Each box comes with about $200 worth of products, so it’s such a great deal! The Spring FabFitFun Box is valued around $370, depending on the contents. This is way over the value that typical boxes are, which is awesome!
Items in my Spring FabFitFun Box:
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set: Like a Virgin (white) and Blue Orchid (light blue) ($19); A portion of their proceeds supports MORE THAN ME Foundation. Limited time.
- Karuna Hydrating + Face Mask– 4 sheet masks ($28); For dry, dull or dehydrated skin.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator ($79); (Get it on Amazon for $58- now comes in a black bottle) Polish away dead skin cells, and get a radiant, healthy look. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish for maximum results in minimal time.
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning Spray ($20); Effectively restores hairs softness, strength, manageability, and moisture levels, while acting as a heat protectant and detangler.
- Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions, Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies with Biotin (Around a $10 value); helps promote natural beauty from within. The biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.
- Realher Women Lip Kit: Liquid lipstick, lip gloss and lip pencil set. ($48);
Cruelty free, paraben free, all natural ingredients. For every RealHer product sold, they donate 20% of all gross profits to the American Association of University Women (AAUW). This was an item that I was able to choose a color in for being a VIP member. I chose Deep Nude..love my nudes ;). I picked between the Deep Nude, a Blush Pink, and a Deep Red. I have way too many pink lipsticks, so that is why I chose the Deep Nude.
- Emerald Duv ‘Joshua Tree’ Cage Cuff Bracelet ($80); Currently sold out online, but available for the FabFitFun boxes/ Similar HERE. This is another item that I chose from. I chose between this cuff or a set of crawler earrings. I misread and did not see that the earrings were crawler earrings, so I would’ve chosen those over this cuff.
- Milly Zip Pouch ($45); Waterproof. Comes in 4 colors and phrase variation. Mine came in white and says “Slay All Day”. I love it!
- Gypsy05 Boho Beach Roundie ($50); This is a cute blanket with a tassel trim. Made out of 100% cotton. This blanket is HUGE- It’s diameter measurement is 62 1/2″. This is another item that you could’ve chosen between colors. I chose the warm geometrical one.
ADD ON: I also decided to get an add on item with this season’s box. I chose to get the Patchology Flashpatch Lip Gels ($15 value- I added them for $5) I’m super excited to try these guys out!
I will be posting reviews of these items in a future post.