(If you’re reading this on Bloglovin’, some links and photos may not appear- go to original post for full content)
I have finally used everything in my Spring FabFitFun box and have my reviews for you as promised. If you missed my unboxing post- see it here. My unboxing video is also below.
Reviews of my Spring ’17 FabFitFun Box Items:
- Realher Women Lip Kit: Liquid lipstick, lip gloss and lip pencil set. ($48);
I LOVE this set! I have used it almost every day, either with or without the gloss. The color is simply the perfect deep nude! The liner and the lipstick are very similar shades and the gloss is a tad darker. They smell amazing and the color lasts all day, through eating and drinking.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set: Like a Virgin (white) and Blue Orchid (light blue) ($19); These are very sheer, but such a pretty color. The color does last a while without chipping also.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator ($79); (Get it on Amazon for $58- now comes in a black bottle) I have this in the non- age defying bottle and I LOVE it! It sloughs off all that dead skin and leaves your face and body feeling soft, smooth and radiant.
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning Spray ($20); I just finally got to try this, and it smells SO good! I definitely noticed more shine when using this!
- Karuna Hydrating + Face Mask– I really liked these! I loved the feel of my skin after using them. I used them just before bed and my face was glowing the next morning! I’m not a fan of the layer you need to peel off once the sheet goes on your face. To me, the layer is unnecessary and doesn’t quite work when you put the mask on and then have to peel the backing off. I just take off the backing first before applying the mask.
- Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions, Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies with Biotin (Around a $10 value); I just finished this bottle and am definitely purchasing another one. I don’ t know if it was only from the vitamins, but I did notice my skin was surprisingly more clear than it was prior to taking these.
- Emerald Duv ‘Joshua Tree’ Cage Cuff Bracelet ($80); Currently sold out online, but available for the FabFitFun boxes/ Similar HERE. As I said in my unboxing, I would’ve chosen the earrings over this bracelet. Cuff bracelets do not look that great on me, but this is a very nice, good quality bracelet.
- Milly Zip Pouch ($45); Waterproof. Comes in 4 colors and phrase variation. Mine came in white and says “Slay All Day”. I love it! I’m a little worried about the white getting dirty, but the material seems like it would be easy to clean!
- Gypsy05 Boho Beach Roundie ($50); This is very thin. It’s a lot thinner than I thought it would be and doesn’t feel like a typical beach towel or blanket. It also sheds a lot of fuzzies (if you saw in my video). I don’t think I would pay the full price for this, but it is a very cute blanket!
ADD ON: I also decided to get an add on item with this season’s box. I chose to get the Patchology Flashpatch Lip Gels ($15 value- I added them for $5). I actually loved these! They were super hydrating and left my lips super smooth.
That’s it for my FabFitFun Spring ’17 Box review. I have more info below about FabFitFun. Thanks for reading. Until we meet again,
FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box – 4 boxes per year. $49.99 per box, or save money by becoming a VIP member and pay $174.99 up front. As a VIP member, you can customize your box, as well as get priority shipment. Each box comes with about $200 worth of products, so it’s such a great deal! The Spring FabFitFun Box is valued around $370, depending on the contents. This is way over the value that typical boxes are, which is awesome!
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL:
Snapchat: @itsmekelsie22 Facebook: Kelsie Kristine