(If you’re reading this on Bloglovin’, some links and photos may not appear- go to original post for full content)
I have finally used everything in my Spring FabFitFun box and have my reviews for you as promised. Â If you missed my unboxing post- see it here. Â My unboxing video is also below.
Reviews of my Spring ’17 FabFitFun Box Items:
- Realher Women Lip Kit: Liquid lipstick, lip gloss and lip pencil set. ($48);
I LOVE this set! I have used it almost every day, either with or without the gloss. Â The color is simply the perfect deep nude! The liner and the lipstick are very similar shades and the gloss is a tad darker. Â They smell amazing and the color lasts all day, through eating and drinking.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set:Â Like a Virgin (white) and Blue Orchid (light blue)Â ($19); These are very sheer, but such a pretty color. The color does last a while without chipping also.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator ($79); (Get it on Amazon for $58- now comes in a black bottle)Â I have this in the non- age defying bottle and I LOVE it! It sloughs off all that dead skin and leaves your face and body feeling soft, smooth and radiant.
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning SprayÂ ($20); I just finally got to try this, and it smells SO good! Â I definitely noticed more shine when using this!
- Karuna Hydrating + Face Mask– I really liked these! I loved the feel of my skin after using them. Â I used them just before bed and my face was glowing the next morning! Â I’m not a fan of the layer you need to peel off once the sheet goes on your face. Â To me, the layer is unnecessary and doesn’t quite work when you put the mask on and then have to peel the backing off. Â I just take off the backing first before applying the mask.
- Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions, Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies with BiotinÂ (Around a $10 value); I just finished this bottle and am definitely purchasing another one. Â I don’ t know if it was only from the vitamins, but I did notice my skin was surprisingly more clear than it was prior to taking these.
- Emerald Duv â€˜Joshua Treeâ€™ Cage Cuff Bracelet ($80); Currently sold out online, but available for the FabFitFun boxes/Â Similar HERE. Â As I said in myÂ unboxing, IÂ would’ve chosen the earrings over this bracelet. Â Cuff bracelets do not look that great on me, but this is a very nice, good quality bracelet.
- Milly Zip Pouch ($45); Waterproof. Comes in 4 colors and phrase variation. Â Mine came in white and says “Slay All Day”. Â I love it! I’m a little worried about the white getting dirty, but the material seems like it would be easy to clean!
- Gypsy05 Boho Beach RoundieÂ ($50); Â This is very thin. Â It’s a lot thinner than I thought it would be and doesn’t feel like a typical beach towel or blanket. Â It also sheds a lot of fuzzies (if you saw in my video). Â I don’t think I would pay the full price for this, but it is a very cute blanket!
ADD ON: Â I also decided to get an add on item with this season’s box. Â I chose to get the Patchology Flashpatch Lip GelsÂ ($15 value- I added them for $5). Â I actually loved these! They were super hydrating and left my lips super smooth.
That’s it for my FabFitFun Spring ’17 Box review. Â I have more info below about FabFitFun. Â Thanks for reading. Â Until we meet again,
FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box – 4 boxes per year. Â $49.99 per box, or save money by becoming a VIP member and pay $174.99 up front. As a VIP member, you can customize your box, as well as get priority shipment. Each box comes with about $200 worth of products, so it’s such a great deal! Â The Spring FabFitFun Box is valued around $370, depending on the contents. This is way over the valueÂ that typical boxes are, which is awesome!
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL:
Snapchat: Â @itsmekelsie22 Â Â Facebook: Kelsie Kristine