Happy Thursday!! I’m sharing another gift guide with you all today! If you missed my previous gift guides, you can check them all out here! This time I am sharing a gift guide for the vegans in your life! Whether you’re a vegan yourself or you are buying for one, this is the perfect gift guide to share, plus all items are under $50!
I am not a vegan myself but hope to transition there one day. I gave up dairy for quite some time and slowly went back to it, so I’m working on weening that back out of my diet again. One step at a time! My soon-to-be sister-in-lawÂ is vegan and she had the great idea forÂ me to do a post on vegan items, so I figured why not do a gift guide for vegans that is beauty based?!
Even if you’re not vegan, all of these products and brands listed below are cruelty-free, meaning no animal testing whatsoever, so by purchasing these products, you are supporting the cruelty-free movement, which is awesome!! Any little bit helps, right?! I have noted if any brands are not 100% vegan, but all products listed below are vegan!Â
1. Dose Of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick – Knock On Wood (coffee n’ cream nude beige)
2. Sephora Collection Breakups To Makeup Bag
3. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner
4. Morphe Set 502 9 Vegan Brushes – Morphe is a cruelty-free brand, however not all of their products are vegan.
5. The Body Shop Recipes of Nature Japanese Matcha Tea MaskÂ – this brand is cruelty-free, but their parent company (L’Oreal) does test on animals.
6. Tarte Skin and Colors SetÂ – brand is cruelty-free, but not 100% vegan.
7. Julep Zodiac Collection Nail PolishÂ – Brand is not 100% vegan, but they are cruelty-free and nail polishes are vegan!
8. DefineMe Fragrance Rollerball Fragrance Sampler Kit
9. Colourpop You’re A Gem Lip Trio Â – cruelty-free brand, but not all products are vegan.
10. Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour KitÂ – Smashbox has recently became cruelty-free. Not all products are vegan.
11. Dphue Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp ScrubÂ – brand is cruelty-free, but not all products are vegan!
12. BH Cosmetics Supernova 18 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette Â – brand is cruelty-free, but not all products are vegan!
13.Â Tarte Cosmetics Limited-Edition Artful Accessories Brush SetÂ -Â brand is cruelty-free, but not all products are vegan!
14. KAT VON D Kat Von D Shade + Light Creme Contour Refillable Palette
15. Tarte Sex Kitten Squad Lash & Line Set
16. Hempz Original Herbal Body MoisturizerÂ
17. Julep Sugar Suite 6 Pc Mini Nail SetÂ Â – Brand is not 100% vegan, but they are cruelty-free and nail polishes are vegan!
18. COVER FX Perfect Highlighting PaletteÂ
19. Herbivore Pink Clay Gentle Soap Bar
20. Tarte No Shower Happy Hour