Happy Thursday! I’m sure you’ve all noticed that I’m only posting 2 posts per week lately. That’s mainly because I am also trying to focus on putting out more YouTube content, but I’m also trying to enjoy the summer while it lasts. I may go back to 3 posts a week here and there and then probably officially back to 3 in the fall and winter months. I love being outside and don’t get enough of it with the few warm months we have in Wisconsin.
This Sunday, July 29th is National Lipstick Day so there’s no better time to share my top 5 FAVORITE drugstore lipsticks with you! I love drugstore products. They are affordable, and most of the time they are great quality. A lipstick can really make or break a look. Whether you want to go bold or be a little more neutral, there are so many great shades to choose from. I personally love Maybelline products, and especially love the formula of their lipsticks.
P.S. I know I said I would be doing a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Try-On Haul with my Nordstrom order, however I literally have only received one item from the 2 orders I placed 2 weeks ago! The orders have finally shipped and should be here this week, so if I can, I will do a try on haul and post on it for next week! Meanwhile, before items sell out, make sure to check out my picks from the sale on this page HERE.
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Some clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping my blog running at no additional cost to you.*
My TOP 5 Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks:
- Maybelline Creamy Matte in Daringly Nude – the perfect pinky nude!
- Maybelline Creamy Matte in Touch of Spice – a pinky red shade that’s so perfect any time of the year!
- Maybelline Creamy Matte in Lust for Blush – a little more on the pink side, but still a great nudey pink shade!
- NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Lace Detail – I love this formula! It’s not too drying and the pigment is great!
- Covergirl Melting Pout Matte Liquid Lipstick in Current Nude – you know I’m a fan of liquid lipsticks! This one is a great dupe for my FAV Dose of Colors Stone Liquid Lipstick, but way cheaper! I did an unboxing video with some of Covergirl’s Melting Pout Lipsticks too!
Did you know Maybelline makes a lip color remover? As I was finding the links for the Maybelline lipsticks, it popped up! I have to try it! If you’ve tried it, let me know what you think!
There are so many more great drugstore lip options out there, but these are my go-to’s! Do you have any go-to drugstore lipsticks that you just love? I’d love to hear any suggestions!
Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate you all so much!
You May Also Like///