Happy Friday babes! I wanted to change it up and share something a bit different on the blog for today’s post! Since it’s a new year, I wanted to round up some of last year’s favorites, specifically YOUR favorites! I’ve seen a lot of bloggers share posts like similar to this, so I wanted to start my own! Additionally, if you love these kinds of posts, I will be sharing my top 5-10 best sellers every couple of months!
How I Determine YOUR Favorites
You’re probably wondering how I know what your favorite items are that I’ve shared? Well, it’s all about analytics. Here is how I see all this information regarding data and what you are shopping the most:
I am an affiliate influencer with LiketoKnow.it through RewardStyle. This means that if you click on any of my affiliate links on blog posts or pages, swipe ups on Instagram, or shop my photos on LiketoKnow.it, they are affiliate links that track purchases. If you make a purchase through any of those links, a TINY percentage of the total purchase becomes a commission for me. This is true for most bloggers that use affiliate links. Additionally, I am also an affiliate through other third party companies and can track data on there too, so all of this data is taken into consideration. Some sites pay bloggers based on clicks alone, however I use links that only give me commission if a product(s) is purchased!
When I look at the analytics through these affiliate sites, I can’t see what items were specifically purchased, however I can see which item was clicked on that lead to the final purchase and I can also see how many items were purchased. So, for example, if I share a link to my favorite LOFT sweaterÂ (from the photo above) and you end up purchasing 2 items from the LOFT site (even if it wasn’t the sweater), then I will see that 2 items were purchased and I can also see that you clicked on the sweater initially that brought you to the site.
These analytics help me determine what my followers are loving and what types of items you are buying. That way I can share more of what I know you all love! You may see a little disclaimer in all of my posts (like below) which tells you that some of the links within the posts are affiliate links.
I know I mentioned this in my last blog post, but I greatly appreciate when you all use my links! I share what I love, not only because I love them, but because I know you all will too. I will NEVER share something and say that I like it when I do not!
I get asked all of the time why I do try-ons and how long it takes to do them. I like to think of it as doing the shopping for YOU, trying things on when you don’t want to, and showing how they fit and the material. It takes a LOT more work than it looks, but all of the clicks and the little bit of commission, along with the positive feedback and engagement from my followers that I get from the try-ons is what makes me want to continue to share them. I appreciate each and every one of you and am so thankful when you use those links. I especially love when I get dm’s asking for my links so you can use them!!! It makes me feel so loved and I appreciate it more than you know! XO
Top 18 Best Sellers in 2018
On to the best sellers of 2018!! After looking at all of the data, here are the top 18!
- Nordstrom BP. Raw Edge V-Neck Tee – I bought this during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale + shared it on my YouTube as a try on haul! It is the cutest casual tee! I love the raw edge detail. The tee is currently sold out in black, but they have a major sale on the same striped top!
- Nordstrom Panacea Layered Lariat Necklace (Similar Style HERE)– I LOVE this necklace so much! It also goes perfectly with my Miranda Frye Necklace that has also been a popular one this past year! (Use “KELSIE” to get 10% off + FREE US shipping at MirandaFrye.com)Â This lariat has been sold out since the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but here a recent necklace that I just picked up.
- Women’s Henley Tee Amazon – This was the first of my MANY Amazon fashion purchases this past year. I loved sharing my Amazon Hauls on YouTube and the blog, so you can expect many more in 2019! I was all about the knot front henley tops this year and this one was probably my favorite! I sized up for a little more of a looser fit, but your true size would still work!
- Red Peplum Deep V Neck Blouse – I am honestly shocked that this made the top 18! I wasn’t a huge fan of the shirt – mainly just the sleeves around the wrists. If the sleeves were different, I would like this top a whole lot more! I guess I’m more into comfort when it comes to cute tops, so that is probably why I wasn’t a huge fan.
- Fucci Belt – I was all about the designer dupes/knock-offs (call it what you will) this year and this belt was a hit! I have it in the smaller and larger belts and love them both! Another option here!Â
- Warby Parker Mitchell Eyeglasses in Whiskey TortoiseÂ – these are the glasses I owned before sharing my Warby Parker try on haul earlier this year. I have had these for years and they are so affordable too!
- Jade RollerÂ – I saw these all over this past year, but what initially drew me to buy this was a blogger friend, Pamela (@pamelakieck) who used it over a sheet mask and I was so intrigued! This was an item I shared in my Favorite Amazon Purchases YouTube video.
- Bangles & Cuffs – I had to include all 3 of these pieces for this one because I love wearing them together! These are some AMAZING dupes to the David Yurman bracelets!! My blogger friend Lauren (@_lomeyer_) shared them earlier this year & I just had to snag them! The 2 cuff bracelets and the chain link bracelet make the perfect set! I especially love pairing it with my gold MVMT watch too! (Get $15 off at MVMT.com with code “kelsie15”)
- Warby Parker Louise Wide Eyeglasses in Elderflower CrystalÂ – these were one of the pairs of glasses I shared in my Warby Parker Try On. These seemed to be a major hit!!Â
- Nordstrom Zella Live In High Waist LeggingsÂ – these were one of the best leggings purchases ever! These leggings are durable, yet comfy and suck everything in too!!
- Velvet Shirt HangersÂ – these are amazing!! I started changing out my old hangers to these velvet hangers over the past year and not only does it save space in my closet, it doesn’t let any of the top slip off the sides, which I HATE!
- Nordstrom BP. Stitch Curve Hem Cardigan – Another Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Purchase!! I love the mustard yellow color and the curved hem on this cardi! So cute and cozy! the yellow color has been sold out, but they do have a black color still available!
(Similar, longer yellow cardigan with different hem)
- Red Dress Boutique Into Comfort Black Stripe CardiganÂ – The softest, coziest long cardi! I love the feel of this cardigan, and it keeps you super warm too!! I love all things Red Dress Boutique & you can expect more pieces from them in the new year!
- Grey/Black Fleece Pullover – The best dupe to the Abercrombie pullovers!! I have been living in this pullover ever since I got it! The pink and white one is also super cute!!
- Nordstrom Leith Sleek Knit Midi DressÂ – this is one of my favorite dresses that was on repeat this summer! I wore it to a couple of weddings and on our anniversary weekend too! It is no longer available, but I found a similar dress here, plus a few options below. The shoes I’m wearing here were also a huge hit this past year, but did not make the top 18.
- H&M Satin and Lace Camisole Top – I have this top in the black and cream color and wear them all the time! I especially love these under a cardigan or peeking out under a sweater!
- Hidden Wall Mounted Clothes Hanger– another favorite from my Top Amazon Purchases video! I love how you can hide it when you’re not using it! I keep all of my outfits I need to shoot or that I am going to wear soon on this hanger! One of the best purchases in 2018!
- LOFT Chenile Pom BeanieÂ – Last, but most certainly not least is my fav pom beanie from LOFT! The chenile fabric is so soft and I love a hat with a pom on it!
Ooofta!! That was a lot! Do you guys like these posts? As I said above, I will continue sharing my top 5-10 items every couple of months so I hope you enjoy. Make sure you are subscribed and are following my on Instagram for all of the latest sales, tips, top items and so much more!
I appreciate you all! Thank you so much for reading!