Happy Friday friends! I have been trying out the Littles set and the Babyfacial from Drunk Elephant for a while now. I’m sharing all about the brand and reviewing the products I’ve been using in today’s post.
About Drunk Elephant
According to their website, Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulations. You won’t find the following ingredients in their products: Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrance/Dyes and SLS, making them great for all skin types. I would consider them “clean” skincare products.
The Littles Set
Drunk Elephant sent me The Littles set to try out last year, but with my lash extensions, I was limited as far as what to use. Any heavy oils aren’t supposed to be used with lash extensions. Now that I don’t have them, I have been using these products like crazy. A few of them are already out, but I wanted to talk about this whole set for today’s post.
I love using skincare products that aren’t full of junk or full of ingredients that I don’t know what they are. The Littles set is the perfect way to try out a lot of the skincare products that Drunk Elephant sells at a much lower cost. Below are the following items included in The Littles set, along with a quick little blurb on each one. They all come in the cutest little jelly case too!
– 1 oz/ 30 mL Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser – I love the smell of this cleanser. The only thing I don’t love is that I would love to throw it in my travel bag, but the twist bottom makes me very worried that it will open up in my bag. I would prefer a twist off top.
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma™ Day Serum – I love a great day serum. This one has helped my skin a ton. The downside to this one is that the smell is not my favorite. I wish that the day serum scent was the same as the night serum smell.
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum – this is a little thicker than a normal serum. It’s more like a cream. It does exactly what it says though, hydrates!
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum – going along with what I said for the day serum- this stuff smells great! It is very hydrating too!
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil – One of my favsss!! This oil leaves the skin so hydrated and dewy without feeling oily and greasy. It soaks right into my skin and smells great too!
– 0.16 oz/ 5 mL C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream – this is thicker consistency as well. I used this morning and night since I got it and finished it a while ago- I need to pick up a full sized one. I love anything with Vitamin C.
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Umbra Tinte™ Physical Defense SPF 30 – this is one I haven’t used other than one time to the gym- I did love the slight tint it gave, but haven’t used it enough to give a good review.
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Protini™ Polypeptide Cream – I loved the feel of this cream. I just finished the whole tub last week too. It’s very lightweight, yet moisturizing. The only thing I did not like about this specific product was the outside labeling of the packaging. After a few uses, the words started wearing off. (see photo below) I’m totally fine with them wearing off, however it would get all over my hands when handling the packaging, which would then end up on my face.
Drunk Elephant Baby Facial Review
In addition to the Little Set, I have been using the Baby Facial as well. I’ve heard such great things about this product so I had to try it for myself. I had never really read about what exactly it did, just that it was a mask. I was surprised to find out that it was the type of mask that you do not let dry and then wash off. You just need to put a light layer all over the skin and then let it sit for 10 minutes before washing it off. The mask has a little bit of grit to it, but smells very nice.
What does it do?
This mask gently exfoliates, while resurfacing by removing dead skin cells. The mask stays on for about 10 minutes and you wipe it off and reveal the smoothest, baby soft skin! Hence, the “baby facial” name.
Is it worth the money?
This is a PRICEY one! It retails at $80, but I’ve been using it every other week for a while now and feel like there is still so much left! One small pump goes a long way! With the results I’ve been seeing, I think it’s worth the money!
If you want to try the baby facial first, head into Sephora and ask for a sample to try – they’ll send you home with a good amount and you can see for yourself how well it works.
That’s it for today’s post! Hope you enjoy me sharing more beauty reviews, since it is a goal this year to get back into sharing more beauty products.
Thanks for reading.