Happy Tuesday friends! Spring has arrived and it’s time for all of the spring trends. But before we get into the trending items, let’s talk about the essentials. These are things that no matter what the year, you’re most likely going to want these staple pieces/ essentials in your wardrobe for the spring!
- Classic White Tee– a good classic and crisp white tee can be worn so many different ways! Whether its knotted over a dress, tucked into a skirt, or worn with some denim, there’s nothing better! The one in the photo is the perfect slouchy tee, but Amazon also has a new thing where you can get a custom t-shirt based on your needs. I got one and love it, but the one in the photo is even better!
- Denim Jacket– I LOVE this oversized distressed denim jacket – I got mine in a medium and it’s oversized. I would size down one for a better fit in the shoulders to be honest, but the medium still looks great! Most worn jacket last year!
- White Sneakers – a good classic pair of white sneakers are a must! With some mom jeans, denim shorts, or casual down a dress, they’re so versatile!
- Vintage Denim/Mom Jeans– A good pair of denim is a classic staple piece for spring. The straight leg denim has been in style this past year or so and these have been a favorite of mine.
- Everyday Tote Bag – If you’re like me and love to have a bag that goes with everything, a cognac tote bag for spring is perfect! You can even throw a lightweight jacket in there if you’re in need of layers when it’s still in the cooler months.
There are so many other fun staples for spring, but these are the must-haves. At least in my opinion they are! 😉 Do you have any wardrobe essentials that you love for spring?
Thanks for reading!