Happy Friday!! The weekend is finally here! If most of you are like me, you were back to a full week at work this week and it seemed like Friday would never get here! For today’s post, I wanted to share with you what I got for Christmas this year. I shared the same post last year and it was a hit, so I figured I would share it again. This is in no way a means to brag, I am mainly sharing this because you all liked it! Conor and I decided to only get one gift for each other this year because we recently bough a new shed for our house as well as a new camera to replace my old vlog camera, so we didn’t need to spend much more. Of course, I bought him a few more, but I’m a gifter, so I can’t help it! That or I have a shopping problem…maybe a bit of both! haha
What I Got For Christmas
- Personalized Pixi Glow Tonic – Pixi sent me a bottle of their Glow Tonic with a stand (I shared this in my VLOGMAS video). I have been using it day and night!
- Conor’s parents got me a Sephora gift card that I spent right away. Here is what I got:
Velour Lashes Effortless Kit
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
With Flying Colors Stila Liquid Lipstick Set – sold out at Sephora, but available at ULTA
Stila Liquid Lipstick in the shade Firenze – also available at ULTA
Summer Fridays x Ouai Kit – sold out, but here is a link for the Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
- LV Dupe Wallet/Wristlet – this wallet is so cute! It has a wrist loop and is large enough to fit your entire wallet, unlike some of the smaller wristlets. Also available in the lighter color.
- Blackhawks T-Shirt – (similar) Conor’s brother’s family got me a Blackhawks shirt. I can’t wait to wear it to a game that we’re going to in the next couple of months!
- Quesadilla Maker – our friends got this for us! It has been used so much already!! It makes the perfect quesadilla and will be perfect for our Taco Tuesdays!
- Starbucks Personalized Coffee Mug – Lauren makes some super cute personalized coffee mugs! I just bought a Valentine’s Day inspired one as well! Use the code: INSTA10 for 10% OFF!!
- Floral Scrunchies with Tails – I have been all about the scrunchies lately! If you haven’t watched “To All The Boys I’ve Ever Loved” yet, you are missing out!! She had the cutest scrunchie in the movie and I was looking for something similar when I came upon these from Etsy. Free People also has some really cute ones with tails like these!
- Sam Edelman Tinsley Rain Boots – I have never owned anything Same Edelman, but when I was putting together my Amazon Last Minute Gift Ideas, these matte olive colored rain boots popped up & I had to have them! Target had a similar pair last year and this year that I wanted, but just never got my hands on! These ones are very narrow, so if you have wider feet, they will most likely not work for you. They fit true to size as well, I have a size 8.
That is everything! What did you guys get for Christmas? I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to check out the video too!
Thanks for reading/watching!