Happy FRIYAYÂ beauties!!! I know I’ve been slacking a bit on my blog posts, but if you’ve been following along on my Instagram stories, I’ve been dealing with some sick pups at home and have just been wanting to spend time with them! I think they’re finally on the upswing, so I hope to get back in the groove! Anddd… the weather is finally nice in Wisconsin so get ready for some fun posts coming soon!! I leave for California for work this Sunday, but my plan on the plane is to finally finish my honeymoon vlog so I can get those posts up for you. I know, they’ve been a long time coming, but I promise they’re on the way!! So, for today – I wanted to share a quick post on my top 10 FAVORITE drugstore makeup products that won’t break the bank! These are my holy grail products that are so great and so affordable! Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been at it for a while, you need these products in your life when doing your makeup!!
Top 10 FAV Drugstore Makeup Products that won't break the bank! Click To Tweet
My TOP 10 FAVORITE Drugstore Makeup Products (Under $10)
- Maybelline FaceStudio Master Prime Blur + Smooth Primer $9.99
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation $7.99
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer $8.99
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso $7.99
- NYX HD Finishing Powder on Banana $9.99
- Maybelline Curvitude Liner $7.99
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color $7.49 in Daringly Nude $7.49
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Color in Nude Thrill $7.99
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara $9.99
- NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray $7.99
As you can see, I have a slight obsession with Maybelline products!! They don’t disappoint! If you like these quick posts sharing my favs, I would love to do more on beauty and fashion, so just let me know in the comments below!
Did you know you can see all of my beauty blog posts in one spot? Also, haveÂ you checked out my YouTube channel yet? I share lots of fun makeup videos and more on there, so be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss out!
What are your favorite drugstore products to use?
Until next time beauties,