You guys!! It’s my favorite time of year when it comes to beauty!!! Ulta is starting their 21 Days of Beauty Sale!! If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen me at the Estee Lauder event that I shared on my stories on Saturday! I had so much fun and Ulta is just the best place, although I can do so much damage there! 😉 That’s why this sale is SO HUGE! There are so many products that are up to 50% off (some even more) during the sale, so I will be sure to snag up my favorites!! Although I want everything that’s on sale, I’ve rounded up some of my top picks from the 21 Days of Beauty below!
My top 10 picks from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale
- Monday, March 19th – Benefit 24 Hr Brow Setter – Sale price $12 (50% off)
- Thursday, March 22nd – Buxom Full-on Lip Creme – Sale price $10 (50% off)
- Friday, March 23rd – 50% off Velour Lashes – Online Only
- Friday, March 23rd – Dr. Brandt Pores No More – Sale price $22.50 (50% off)
- Saturday, March 24th – Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – Sale price $11 (50% off)
- Monday, March 26th –BECCA Backlight Priming Filter or First Light Priming Filter – Sale price $19 (50% off)
- Thursday, March 29th – Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette – Online Only – Sale price $12.50 (50% off)
- Thursday, March 29th – MURAD Anti-Aging Acne Time Release Acne Cleanser – Sale price $17.50 (50% off)
- Saturday, March 31st – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil – Sale price $10.50 (50% off)
- Friday, April 6th – Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear Concealer – Sale price $14 – (50% off) This stuff is amaze-balls!
BONUS: Thursday, March 22nd – the Clarisonic Mia 2 is on sale for $119 (originally $169) – this isn’t in my top 10, only because I have a Clarisonic already, but if you don’t have one, you should totally try it out!!
These sales are only for the one day specified, so be sure to pin this below and come back and check it later!
Until next time beauties,