I’m back with another Follower’s Favorites! If you missed my last one, you can still find my Top 19 Best Sellers from 2019. So many great pieces and some are even still available!
How I Determine YOUR Favorites
If you read my last Top Sellers post, this is the exact same verbiage from that, so feel free to skip to the next section.
You’re probably wondering how I know what your favorite items are that I’ve shared? Well, it’s all about analytics. Here is how I see all this information regarding data and what you are shopping the most:
I am an affiliate influencer with LiketoKnow.it through RewardStyle. This means that if you click on any of my affiliate links on blog posts or pages, swipe ups on Instagram, or shop my photos on LiketoKnow.it, they are affiliate links that track purchases. If you make a purchase through any of those links, a TINY percentage of the total purchase becomes a commission for me. This is true for most bloggers that use affiliate links. Additionally, I am also an affiliate through other third party companies and can track data on there too, so all of this data is taken into consideration. Some sites pay bloggers based on clicks alone, however I use links that only give me commission if a product(s) is purchased!
When I look at the analytics through these affiliate sites, I can’t see what items were specifically purchased, however I can see which item was clicked on that lead to the final purchase and I can also see how many items were purchased. So, for example, if I share a link to my favorite Amazon necklace and you end up purchasing an item from Amazon (even if it wasn’t the necklace), then I will see that an item was purchased and I can also see that you clicked on the cami initially that brought you to the site.
These analytics help me determine what my followers are loving and what types of items you are buying. That way I can share more of what I know you all love! You may see a little disclaimer in all of my posts (like below) which tells you that some of the links within the posts are affiliate links.
I know I mentioned this in my last blog post, but I greatly appreciate when you all use my links! I share what I love, not only because I love them, but because I know you all will too. I will NEVER share something and say that I like it when I do not!
I get asked all of the time why I do try-ons and how long it takes to do them. I like to think of it as doing the shopping for YOU, trying things on when you don’t want to, and showing how they fit and the material. It takes a LOT more work than it looks, but all of the clicks and the little bit of commission, along with the positive feedback and engagement from my followers that I get from the try-ons is what makes me want to continue to share them. I appreciate each and every one of you and am so thankful when you use those links. I especially love when I get dm’s asking for my links so you can use them!!! It makes me feel so loved and I appreciate it more than you know! XO
Top 10 Best Sellers | Jan – Mar 2020
For once the majority of items aren’t from Amazon. You know I love finding the best deals on Amazon though (find all of my Amazon blog posts in one spot).
- White Button Up Dress Amazon– this is the cutest casual summer dress and I love the buttons and the peplum bottom.
- Tie Dye Dress– I wore this one in Greece and a few times last summer. It’s casual and perfect worn off the shoulder with a bralette and a belt.
- Aerie Weekend Jogger– the perfect casual loungewear pants!! I have been living in all of the Aerie loungewear – I shared a whole post on loungewear favorites too if you missed it. Aerie’s site has been a little wierd, so if you can’t find the joggers, just search “weekend jogger” and they should come up – there are only a few, if not just one color left in these. They also come with a matching sweatshirt.
- Wrap Sweater Dress– this dress is thick, but not too thick! I love the tie as it helps cinch in the waist and give a more hour glass look.
- Leopard Sneakers – Dupes for the leopard print adidas sneakers ,but from Walmart for so much cheaper.
- Jade Green Off the Shoulder Sweater from Red Dress Boutique still available!!
- Billie Razor– so many of you LOVE this razor! I got it just before Hawaii and honestly, it’s worth the hype!! The travel case is also perfect and I love that it comes with a holder for your shower! The price is also so worth it!!!
- Daisy Eyeglasses from Warby Parker – These were part of my recent glasses try on haul. I ended up getting the Haley glasses instead, but these were a top pick for sure!!!
- Polished & Poised Nude Bag from Red Dress– currently waitlist for this color, but other colors available. I love that it’s a designer dupe for the Chloe bag.
- The Ouai Super Dry Shampoo – I love this dry shampoo. It’s great for after work outs and soaks up alllll of the sweat.
SHOP THE POST
Top 2 Most Clicked Items
I also rounded up my top 2 clicked on items. This doesn’t mean they were purchased, but that they were clicked on a TON! I wear both of these all the time too!
- Gold Initial Necklace (the one I wear every single day)
- Orange & White Colorblock Swimsuit ( my fav this year and last year)
That’s all for my recent Top SELLERS! I hope you all continue to enjoy these!! Talk to you next time.