Happy Wednesday loves! The first quarter of the year is over and we are now into the month of April. Where did the time go? Wasn’t it just Christmas? Back in January, I shared one of my favorite posts on the blog. It was my Top 18 Best Sellers from 2018! The clicks to this post were sooo much higher than most posts, which means I know you all loved it, or at least I hope you did. Today, I wanted to share the top sellers from the first quarter of the year.
How I Determine YOUR Favorites
If you read my last Top Sellers post, this is the exact same verbiage from that, so feel free to skip to the next section.
You’re probably wondering how I know what your favorite items are that I’ve shared? Well, it’s all about analytics. Here is how I see all this information regarding data and what you are shopping the most:
I am an affiliate influencer with LiketoKnow.it through RewardStyle. This means that if you click on any of my affiliate links on blog posts or pages, swipe ups on Instagram, or shop my photos on LiketoKnow.it, they are affiliate links that track purchases. If you make a purchase through any of those links, a TINY percentage of the total purchase becomes a commission for me. This is true for most bloggers that use affiliate links. Additionally, I am also an affiliate through other third party companies and can track data on there too, so all of this data is taken into consideration. Some sites pay bloggers based on clicks alone, however I use links that only give me commission if a product(s) is purchased!
When I look at the analytics through these affiliate sites, I can’t see what items were specifically purchased, however I can see which item was clicked on that lead to the final purchase and I can also see how many items were purchased. So, for example, if I share a link to my favorite LOFT sweater and you end up purchasing 2 items from the LOFT site (even if it wasn’t the sweater), then I will see that 2 items were purchased and I can also see that you clicked on the sweater initially that brought you to the site.
These analytics help me determine what my followers are loving and what types of items you are buying. That way I can share more of what I know you all love! You may see a little disclaimer in all of my posts (like below) which tells you that some of the links within the posts are affiliate links.
I know I mentioned this in my last blog post, but I greatly appreciate when you all use my links! I share what I love, not only because I love them, but because I know you all will too. I will NEVER share something and say that I like it when I do not!
I get asked all of the time why I do try-ons and how long it takes to do them. I like to think of it as doing the shopping for YOU, trying things on when you don’t want to, and showing how they fit and the material. It takes a LOT more work than it looks, but all of the clicks and the little bit of commission, along with the positive feedback and engagement from my followers that I get from the try-ons is what makes me want to continue to share them. I appreciate each and every one of you and am so thankful when you use those links. I especially love when I get dm’s asking for my links so you can use them!!! It makes me feel so loved and I appreciate it more than you know! XO
Top 10 Best Sellers | Jan-Mar 2019
On to the recent best sellers in Jan – Mar of 2019. After looking at all of the data, here are the top 10 starting with the number 1 best seller!
- Orange and White Colorblock Swimsuit – this was also in my last Top Seller blog post, but this suit continued to be a favorite throughout the first few months in the year! I have to say, it’s probably one of my favorite suits as well and I’m so glad I found it! Check out my One Piece Swimsuit Try On post for more details and other cure suits!
- Warby Parker Daisy Eyeglasses in Striped Molasses – this was shared on a YouTube video and on a blog post where I tried on multiple glasses from WP. The Daisy glasses were one of my favorites! Another top seller that didn’t make the top 10 was the Mitchell glasses from WP (the ones I owned prior to sharing that video/post).
- Polka Dot Denim Jacket from LOFT – I love this jacket, and it’s currently on major sale with an extra 40% off!! The polka dots are so subtle, yet trendy.
- American Eagle AE Ne(X)t Level High-Waisted Jegging in Bright Vintage – these are my favoriteeee light wash pants right now! I’ve been getting more into light wash over dark wash jeans lately and the color is just so perfect for Spring!
- BooHoo Check Wool Look Blazer Coat – I wore this for one of the Madison Fashion Week shows and got so many questions on it! It’s such an affordable blazer that actually has the feel of a good quality piece!
- Evereve Mia Snake Cami – I have to admit, this was a bit of a splurge for me on this top! I’m not used to spending the amount I did on it, however it was worth it. I’ve worn it so many times now to work and outside of work that it’s already paid for itself! I love a great snakeskin print too!
- Women’s Tie Front Loose Henley Button Up – I shared this on an Amazon Haul video and blog post last year and I just love it. It comes in so many colors too! I would suggest getting your true size. I sized up with this one and it was a bit big on me.
- LV Dupe Wallet – I use this wallet daily and love it! It’s very similar to the LV one, without the actual LV logo of course. The quality is what you’d expect for the price.
- Butterfly Ruched One Piece Swimsuit – Another favorite swimmy was this one! I wore this one the most on my Florida trip and it fits so well!
- Metal Photo Frame – this was one of the options I gave for the grid/gallery wall that I did in my living room. The actual frames used were THESE, which made the top 20 for clicks, but they are not as great of quality as the one that made the top 10!
That is everything! So many great pieces. I love looking back at what you all loved. This helps me so much when determining content for the future. Which one of the top 10 was your favorite?? Let me know in the comments below!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out the post!